Hoi Nataliia Mikhailovna
Born on April 14, 1988 in Kyiv, psychiatrist
NMU named after A. A. Bogomolets, Kyiv:
- Specialist (general medicine) since 2005 to 2011
- Internship in Psychiatry since August 2011 to January 2013
- She completed an internship and later worked as a psychiatrist at the Center for Primary Psychotic Episode and Modern Methods of Treatment of the KNP CL “PSYCHIATRIA” since 2011 until 2021
- From September 2021 psychiatrist at the MEDLUX clinic.
- Diagnostics and inpatient / outpatient drug therapy of mental disorders;
- Psychocorrectional work.
Treatment of diseases
Mental disorders, both newly emerging in adulthood, and further management of patients with an established diagnosis in childhood or adolescence:
- Psychotic disorders (acute psychosis, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder);
- Affective disorders (monopolar and bipolar depression, mania);
- Disorders of the neurotic spectrum (obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety disorders, maladaptive states);
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder);
- Dementia of various etiologies.
Make an Appointment
Around the clock 24/7
We are just a phone call away. The telephone consultation is anonymous, free and does not oblige you to anything!