Born on 13 March, 1992 in Rivne.
Emergency doctor, psychiatrist-narcologist, ozone therapist. Head of the department of the MEDLUX clinic.
Psychiatry, narcology, emergency medicine, ozone therapy.
- NMU named after A.A. Bogomolets, Kyiv. Specialist (General Medicine) 2009-2015;
- NMAPE named after P.L. Shupika, Kyiv. Internship (emergency medicine) 2015-2017;
- NMAPE named after P.L. Shupik, Department of Psychiatry, psychotherapy and medical psychology on the basis of the Pavlov Hospital (KGPNB “PSYCHIATRIA”), Kyiv. Specialization (Narcology) 2017;
- “Fundamentals of Ozone Therapy” Asian-European Union of Ozone Therapists. Odessa, 2018;
- NMMPO named after P.L. Shupik, Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Medical Psychology on the basis of the Pavlov Hospital (KGPNB “PSYCHIATRIA”), Kyiv. Specialization (Psychiatry) 2019.
- After completing the internship, he worked as an emergency medicine doctor at the base of “Branch of KZKOR KOTsMD and MK Borispol” 2017-2019;
- Since 2017 started working as a doctor on duty at the MEDLUX clinic, where he still works as a psychiatrist, narcologist at the position of head of the department.
- Examination, consultation, management of patients with addictions and mental disorders, consultation at home;
- Break of hard drinking at home, ‘coding’;
- Implantation (stitching) for alcohol and opioid addiction;
- UFOD (ultra-fast opioid detoxification);
- Providing emergency care, treatment, rehabilitation, psychocorrection;
- Outpatient dispensary observation;
- Xenon therapy;
- Ozone therapy: local ozone therapy (micro injections, ozone-oxygen insufflation, blowing with ozone, ozonized oil), systemic ozone therapy (intravenous administration of ozonized saline, large autohemotherapy with ozone).
Treatment of diseases
Chronic fatigue syndrome. Asthenia. Neurasthenia. Pain syndrome. Alcohol addiction. Chemical, drug addiction. Insomnia. Bipolar Affective Disorder (Manic Depressive Psychosis). Narcolepsy. Alcohol poisoning. Poisoning with drugs and hallucinogens. Panic Disorder (Episodic Paroxysmal Anxiety). Chronic delusional disorders.
Make an Appointment
Around the clock 24/7
We are just a phone call away. The telephone consultation is anonymous, free and does not oblige you to anything!