Symptoms and signs of female alcoholism
- The appearance of a woman changes, pathological puffiness, bags under the eyes, bursting blood vessels appear;
- There is a categorical denial of the problem (may be accompanied by aggression) with a constant desire to drink another dose of alcohol;
- In the morning, withdrawal syndrome appears, accompanied by hand tremors;
- The amount drunk is constantly increasing to obtain the necessary intoxication;
- The general state of health worsens; increased fatigue appears;
- The reaction rate decreases, memory deteriorates, interest in traditional hobbies is lost;
- Behavior atypical for a woman: excessive aggression, even for no apparent reason;
- Having found the above symptoms in yourself or your close person, you must immediately contact a narcologist – this will allow for an objective diagnosis and take a number of medical measures to eliminate the problem.
Clinic treatment of female alcoholism in Kyiv
Specialized drug addiction clinic “MEDLUX” provides qualified assistance in the treatment of alcoholism. The doctors working in the clinic are highly qualified specialists with experience in the successful treatment of patients with various stages of addiction.
Treatment requires an integrated approach aimed at eliminating psychological and physical dependence.
Treatment is carried out in several main stages:
- Complex detoxification of the body, aimed at the complete elimination of ethyl residues, as well as toxic decay products;
- Therapeutic treatment using a number of medications that restore the normal function of organs and systems (their healthy function is impaired as a result of systematic use);
- Rehabilitation – provides for the work of a psychologist, psychotherapist and psychiatrist, individual consultations, group sessions, as well as work with relatives of the patient.
The methods used for the treatment of female alcoholism in the MEDLUX clinic allow stopping the development of the disease, reversing the process – the end result is a complete restoration of physical and psychological health.
Another from blog
Start Your Treatment Today